Correction has never been as convenient and effective as before, all thanks to the latest offering by pets paws—the PetSafe Pawz Away Pet Barriers with Adjustable Range, Pet Proofing for Cats and Dogs with Static Stimulation.
Features and Benefits
PetSafe Pawz Away Pet Barriers with Adjustable Range, Pet Proofing for Cats and Dogs with Static Stimulation is characterized by an expandable barrier system. Unlike other pet correction systems, this product works in a different way.
With this feature, you can keep pets away from certain areas in your home with the use of a small Barrier Transmitter. To make use of this feature, all that one needs to do is to place these Barrier Transmitters near the area where they want to keep their pet away. These areas may include the counters, litter boxes, furniture, fridge, and even trash cans. These transmitters serve like protectors of a certain area or item in your own. Barrier transmitters simply need 3 pieces of AA batteries (to be bought separately) to make them work. Aside from that, these transmitters can easily fit anywhere, even small spaces.
Aside from the Barrier transmitters, the product also bears an adjustable barrier range. This barrier range covers a minimum area of 5 inches and up to 2 ½ feet radius. This means that if pets get to items with transmitters within those areas, the pet will receive an alarm. This alarm, like many other correction devices in the market, uses static simulation.
Of course, this product will not be as safe and efficient as it promises to be without its waterproof feature. This feature can even be utilized with the help of additional Pawz Away Mini Add-A-Barriers.
This correction device can manage more multiple pets under its surveillance. The pet owner simply needs to add up more collars for each pet. As for the collars of this correction and training device, users need to keep in mind a few things regarding its compatibility. This device only works with Pawz Away receiver collars and Yard Max receiver collars. Any other PetSafe In-Ground Fence collars or wireless fence collars will not work with this device.
- The PetSafe Pawz Away Pet Barriers with Adjustable Range, Pet Proofing for Cats and Dogs with Static Stimulation has its unique way of guarding and correcting pets. Unlike other fencing devices, this product sets an unfixed and various points of avoidance for the pet. Instead of having the pet locked up in a certain radius, they can go to a certain area and avoid one. Instead of keeping pets in, they keep pets out of a certain area or item at home or outdoors. This is also good for houses with indefinite and various shapes and location. It is not limited to circular barriers alone.
- Since the receivers come in a handy size, users can put these items wherever in the house, even small spaces. Despite its size, users can still be assured that no matter where they place it, it is still big enough to be seen.
- A correction device’s waterproof feature is always one selling factor interested buyers should not ignore. It keeps the pet safe from unnecessary electric shocks, even if the weather changes. It also sets up additional protection for the pet whatever he or she encounters and wherever he or she goes. This waterproof feature allows the pet to enjoy roaming around freely—still with the same protection—both indoors and outdoors.
- Just as the waterproof feature is helpful, the multiple pets set up feature also plays the equally helpful role for pet owners. It allows them to save more money, that instead of buying another complete set, they can settle for a collar. Having a multiple pet kind of feature also saves the pet owners’ time. This follows the idea that instead of setting up another device all over again, they just have to integrate the additional collar to the main device.
- Despite the multiple pets set up, this product still has its downside regarding its compatibility. As stated in the previous points, this product works only with a limited set of additional collars. Compared with other correction devices of its kind available in the market, this feature is a total downer for the product. This will prompt the buyer to purchase just the same brand to make them work.
- With a minimum of 5 inches and a maximum of 2 ½ feet of coverage per Barrier Transmitter, the protection of the certain place or item seems too big and limits the pet.
The PetSafe Pawz Away Pet Barriers with Adjustable Range, Pet Proofing for Cats and Dogs with Static Stimulation is highly recommended for those who want to keep their items protected. This is also a good find for those who own many pets and want to keep them all under surveillance at once, particularly areas and items indoors.
Since you can place this wherever the owners please, this item is good for those who want to train their pets and keep their items safe and untouched. The PetSafe Pawz Away Pet Barriers with Adjustable Range, Pet Proofing for Cats and Dogs with Static Stimulation can be purchased in pet stores near you or through online shops.
Last update on 2022-05-26 at 17:36 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API