When taking care of our dogs, we want nothing but the best equipment and training tools. While dogs can be trained, it would not hurt to have extra help from practical tools to secure your pets better. Shock collars are useful instruments to guide your pet on the proper boundaries of your home.
However, it can also be stressful and painful for them for the long run. When you need to make sure your dog is safe at your house through a safe and pain-free means, opt for an audible warning at instead.
A wireless dog fence with a “no shock” collar only emits sound warnings when your dog goes astray. This is a friendly approach to training your dog. To know the best tools in the market today, read this listicle that focuses on wireless dog fences with no shock.
1. OUR BEST PICK! – Petsafe Wireless Containment System
The PetSafe Wireless Containment System provides a circular coverage for your dog. It can take up as much as 180 feet of boundary and training ground for your pet.
This containment system is particularly useful for dogs that are over eight pounds and have a neck size that is not over 28 inches. It comes with training flags, easy-to-install receiver, and a collar for your dog.
With its circular coverage, you can freely adjust your pet’s boundary from five to 90 feet in all directions from the transmitter. You can set this containment system up within one to two hours with without burying wires or digging trenches.
This is also portable so you can keep your dog safe wherever you go. It comes with a waterproof receiver collar with a low battery indicator.
- 1/2 ACRE OF CIRCULAR COVERAGE: The adjustable circular range can cover up to 1/2 acres from the placement of the...
- NO WIRE TO BURY: A wireless boundary allows you to create a secure barrier around your yard to protect your pets without...
- STATIC-FREE REENTRY: Unlike traditional in-ground fences, this wireless fence allows your pet to return home without...
2. PetSafe Stay + Play Wireless Fence
With the PetSafe Wireless Fence, you can freely create a safe playing ground for your pet without making a concrete fence. You can easily set this wireless fence up within an hour or two. It can cover up to 3/4 of an acre or up to 105 feet in all directions from the indoor transmitter.
This PetSafe product is travel-friendly, so you can create a portable boundary for your dog. It comes with waterproof receiver collar that you charge between two to three hours. Its battery lasts up to three weeks depending on the frequency of the usage.
You can choose between the audible beep alert or adjustable shock levels to correct your dog’s wandering behavior. The shock control has five levels of correction and a tone-only mode for training. The PetSafe Stay + Play Wireless Fence applies for dogs with neck sizes from six to 28 inches.
- 3/4 ACRE OF CIRCULAR COVERAGE: The adjustable circular range allows up to 3/4-acre of coverage (22-105 feet in all...
- NO WIRE TO BURY: A wireless boundary allows you to create a safe barrier around your yard to protect your pets without...
- 5 LEVELS OF CORRECTION: The system features 5 levels of static correction plus a tone-only mode
3. Perimeter Technologies Wire-Free Wi-Fi Dog Fence
The Perimeter Wire-Free Dog Fence has a circular range up to 2.5 acres in diameter. It is suitable for large areas such as house gardens and backyards.
Upon purchase, you will receive 50 training flags to guide your dog’s boundaries, as well as a collar with comfort contact points to fit accurately on your dog’s neck. It only comes with one collar, but you can install additional collars to train more dogs.
This Perimeter Wire-Free Dog Fence has a wi-fi receiver collar that is considered the most advanced collar system today. The entire containment system comes with a battery charger that is built-in in the transmitter. This Wi-Fi Dog Fence must not be used with any type of metal to avoid disruptions.
- Veterinarians prefer the softness of the Comfort Contacts to help reduce the incidence of skin irritations
- 12X BATTERY CHECK - monitors the status of the training collar battery every two hours
- 500ft 20 gauge wire
4. Havahart Radial-Shape 2
The Havahart Radial-Shape 2 has a circular boundary that can target a wide range of its trigger zone. When your dog reaches near the border, the transmitter sends a signal to the receiver collar and provides an audible warning to the dog.
The Havahart Wireless Dog Fence is suitable for dogs that are over six months old and weighs over eight pounds. Dogs’ neck sizes should be between 14 and 26 inches.
This wireless fence can accommodate up to 11 acres. It has an easy installation properly and, as the name suggests, no burying required. It can train up to two dogs with customizable correction levels for each dog separately.
- Remote trainer can operate 2 collars, training 2 dogs at the same time (with purchase of remote trainer extra collar)
- Corrects at distances up to 100 yards
- Tone + 5 levels of static correction
Last update on 2021-05-11 at 15:26 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API